Friday, July 1, 2011

Unexpected Surprise

Hello Faithful Readers, Family, and Friends today (technically yesterday) Bernard had a Unexpected but Awesome Surprise. It all started yesterday when my Brother Brandon say "Hey Bernard Bro White is preaching in Oakley tomorrow Coco and Abel wants us to Go." So I say "AWESOME!!!!!!!" I ask my Pastor if it's ok to go and he say "Definitely, my young people can always go to hear Bro White." So while I'm thinkin to myself "What if Bro White brings his youth? That would be AWESOME!!!!! I need to think of something mean to say so I can get Cholee before she gets me." But I'm to nice to think of anything mean. So I get to Oakley and ba-da-boom!! I see a Victory Tabernacle van outside the church and I think "I should have thought of something mean! Why do I have to be so nice??" I walk in and the firs face I recognize is Eliana I say to myself "Dude what happen to Eliana's foot? Her foot wasn't like that at camp" so the service was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro. White's message was also AWESOME!!!!!!!!! He preached on Overcoming the Devil's Bluff it was really great afterwards we all started saying hello and when I go to say hi to Eliana she totally calls me Brandon hahaha she was super serious it took her a quick min to figure out that she called me the wrong name. Hahaha then Chloee actually talked to me for like 10 mins and only said like 2 me things (Somebody say MIRACLE!!!!! Hahahahaha) we go to In-N-Out and I was shocked and honored to be invited to eat with my friends Eliana and Chloee. That was the first time Eliana and I actually held a full conversation. It was actually really Cool Chloee was even nice (MIRACLE) hahahaha. Eliana took like a thousand pictures of me talking hahaha they were quite hilarious. It was really good to see everyone it really made my day to see my good friends and to be able to eat with Eliana and Chloee they are good friends. I enjoyed myself tonight ladies an gentlemen, faithful readers.............
-Bernard out
Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

9 comments:

Diana said...

seeeeeeeeeeeee,I wasn't the confuse you guys! =p

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you last night! Dont worry... Eliana always forgets my name to. lol

Paul

Ash said...

Sounds like you had fun. Lol.. Im glad Chloee wasnt mean to you this time.lol Poor Eli.. She broke her toe playing soccer with us all. Except it wasnt me lol

Joel and Angela said...

Who's Chloee and Eliana...jk? So glad you had an awesome time!

Eliana said...

Brandon!!!! haha Oppps I mean BERNARD!! haha It was so good to see you all! It was super good to hear Pastor White preach. He was awesome like always. But guess what? I LOST my camera :( And I wanted to post those pictures of you because they were funny haha I'm glad to have spent time with the people of Oakley and Berkley and Bro. Rushing's church lol You guys have to come to Youth Alive! Tell Abel we need Life Insurance! hahaha

Silas-I do not always forget your name hahaha

Ash-ANDREW broke my toe haha But I testified at Bro. Connell's church and called Andrew out haha

Anonymous said...

BURNARD!! haha

Wow. I can't believe I had to see you again barely a week after pcc. lol But, I have to say it was fun hanging out with you all. Fun times fun times. All I have to say is that I was tired and that's the reason why I was so nice to you...haha anyways, don't get used to it! See you later Bernard!

Chloee

Bernard said...

Diana:
They don't see me as much as you do hahahahabut that is the past I thought we agreed to forget the past hahaha

Paul:
Life would just be so much easier if people just remembere your name right? hahaha

Ashlyn:
It was alot of fun. Chloee being nice to me is rare but it's slowly becoming a regular thing even if she is in denial of it hahaha Yea Eliana totally ratted out Andrew about breaking her toe.

Uncle Joel & Aunt Angela:
Chloee and Eliana are my friends from Bro Phil Whites church in Burbank. It was alot of fun.

Eliana:
It was great seeing you and Actuaqlly talking to you for a change hahaha even if you did call me my brother's name hahaha how did you lose your camera????????? I was looking forward to seeing that post I've been checking everyday, uncoolmaybe next time. I really want to go to Youth Alive and i will go if I can make it. Life Insurance hahahahahahahaha

Chloee:
Lets get this Straight it's Bernard not Burnard hahahahaha You know you were super happy to see me just like you always are evan if you try to hide it. hahahahaha I'm starting to think that you actually rather be nice that mean hahaha you've been so nice I don't think you will be able to be mean again hahaha. Only time will tell hahaha.

Hanna said...

This. Is. Funny. LOL!

Eli said...

BRANDON er I mean Bernard! haha Ya I have to admit I didn't have an absolute boring time talking to you lol Although you did spend quite a bit of time explaining the differences in our Blackberries I believe and the cameras haha I lost my camera Sunday morning of the missions trip and I didn't realize it until I was praying before church on Sun night haha I think I left it at the restaurant. We hope you can make it to Youth Alive!!!