Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hopefully this works otherwise Revan will be mad

Ok so Revan is trying something new today. He is posting from his mobile phone!!! It really is amazing how technology is now days. If this works then Revan can post more often! I know that make my fans happy!!! Well life is great on Korriban!!! Yesterday Revan was at Cassy's (my first blog follower!!!!!!!) birthday party. ONE FISH TWO FISH!!!!! (FOR MORE INFO ON THAT COMMENT AND ASK AUNT ANGELA ON HER BLOG). Revan finally got to meet the famous Nancy and she lives up to her hype, SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!! She is really cool and her little sister is my favorite little girl on this earth! Revan sung a solo on friday he was nervous but Revan guesses he did ok. He sung a song he wrote. Well more later -Revan out

5 comments:

Bernard said...

Oh yea it worked!!!! BEAST STATUS!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Bernard!!! HAHAHAHA! You are crazy....three fish four fish. Hahaha! I really want to hear the song you wrote, and I know I still owe you a post. lol Had lots of fun on Saturday! Be good okay!

Joel and Angela said...

Lol you are soo funny! One fish, two fish....lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Bernard!
Congrats on your first post from your phone! Now you can post funny stuff when it happens lol. Im so glad Tanya and I got to know you because now we really have something to meow about together! Sorry that you got the worst dare in our little game at the post-party shindig... It must have tasted horrible lol.
I'll pass along your rave review of Tanya onto her.. She's gonna think you're her hero now... And thanks for appreciating my hype; you are extremely awesome too!
See ya at the next party!
Meow!
-Nancy

Bernard said...

Jen- maybe next time i see you I will sing it. Aunt Angela- that moment will not be forgotten any time soon. Hahahahaha Nancy- that dare was not your fault hahaha but thanks for caring. It did taste gross. You and Tanya are really awesome. And don't forget to send me the picture of me and Tanya