Monday, September 13, 2010

Youth Alive

Ok people Revans back and God does do miracles cuz Revan has a normal post for you young padawans. Revan just got back from Youth Alive and God really moved in Burbank. I met some new people first my favorite singer Ashlyn DeAro's sister Danae (My other favorite singer), I also met Eliana and Chloee whose Birthdays are on October 17th and November 1st (I didn't forget it lol). and I also re-met Daniel. There were others but Revans memory stinks. Anyway the services were off the lightsaber. Bro. Ben Weeks preached, the message that stood out to me was Thursdays message. I REFUSE TO SPEND ANOTHER DAY IN SAULS HOUSE. And Bro. Klahn turned to me and said "I left a long time ago." Just to let the world know: Knotts Berry Farm will NEVER be the same God moved so powerfully on saturday it was amazing. Saturday at Knotts was The best singing I have ever heard, God really knows how to make his children stand out. Revan's got to get so Revan out.

3 comments:

Ash said...

Bernard!
Hi! Your so funny! hehhe=) cool blogg, i like it=)

Bernard said...

Thank you so much. That means alot coming from my favorite singer haha

Ash said...

haha i havent been on ur blogg in a while! (oopPSSs) haha! see ya around