Thursday, December 30, 2010

18, Bald, and Loving It

The rumors are true Faithful Readers, Bernard the writer of I Am Who I Am is indeed BALD!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm Loving it. My hair symbolized my youth being stripped away from me. Bernard is getting so old. I also shaved my head because it was a promise I made in 7th grade. I always made fun of my Dad for being bald so I promised him on my 18th birthday I would go Bald. I never thought this day would come but it has and Bernard doesn't break his promises. Happy Birthday Bernard. Faithful Readers Have A Nice Day!!! -Bernard out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernard!!!!
Meow!
Happy Birthday! I thought you were even older than 18 for some reason... You're a mature young man so I can understand lol... I hope your birthday is a blast... Keep being the cool guy you are.
Celebrate like there is no tomorrow.....
-Nancy

Jennifer Connell said...

Oh wow...pictures please!! lol

Anonymous said...

Happy late BirthdAy!!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoy being an adult now! Haha lol ;p
ash