Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas faithful readers!!!!!! You all definitely part of what make Christmas special to me. And now special Christmas wishes, first to good ol' Jenga Trax (hahahaha wow I haven't called you that In a while) if it wasn't for I would've never started blogging, so Bernard's blog and I wish you a very Merry Christmas. Next Aunt Angela thank you for always staying faithful to the blog we wish you a very Merry Christmas. Next The Worlds Greatest Singer and my personal favorite singer Ashlyn, Merry Christmas from your Number 1 Fan. Now I have 4 very special Christmas wishes, First to my best friend Carisa Luisa Virtucio, thank you for being the great friend that you are, Merry Christmas. Next to My Pastor, you are the best Pastor ever, Merry Christmas Pastor. Next to my cousin Shaunessy, thank you for always being there for me, Merry Christmas Cousin. And last but ABSOLUTLY NOT least.......... CHLOEE!!! Thank you for being you, I wish you a Merry Christmas. Faithful readers Merry Christmas -Bernard out

1 comment: