Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last 17 year old post.

Well Faithful Reader this is Bernard's last post at the age of 17. This age has been good to Bernard and to you faithful readers it was at this age that Bernard brought the good old blog back on it's feet and started posting again. Bernard will miss being 17 but time moves on wether we like it or not. At the age of 17 Bernard established his Best Friend Carisa Luisa Virtucio a met new Friends Like My favorite singer Ashlyn and Chloee. God has really change me and prepared me for the responsiblitys that come with being 18. Youth Alive totally Changed my life God really did something for me there. I feel it will be apropriate to end my last 17 year old post with a song I wrote not long after Youth Alive:
"I Still Have Jesus" (9/17/10, before 10 pm)
Verse 1:
My life was perfect
I had everything I needed
but slowly everything that's good in my life
is starting to fade away
and it seems like I'm at my end.
But if I lose everything
I still have Jesus
Chorus:
So I thank you lord for being there
for me when I need you
No matter what I'm going through
I can still trun to you
And when the world's crashing around me
bringing me to my knees
I know, if i lose everything
I still have Jesus
Verse 2:
I refuse to let the problems of this life
of this life weigh me down
Cuz if a thing doesn't change
I'll be content with where I am
You see I Realised,
Though I've lost everything
I still have Jesus
Nevr forget That Jesus is alway with you he said he will never leave you nor forsake you. our God is a Mighty God able to do Exceedingly, Abundantly above all we can Ask or Think. Theres nobody like Our God. Remember that always. -Bernard out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carisa is so thankful to have Bernard as a friend!!!

Welcome to adult life, my favorite friend! It's gunna be a fun, crazy and sometimes confusing ride...But I will help you out along the way!

Anonymous said...

Bernard! lol boy idk why my singing is so great to you????? Haven't figured that out yet LOL well I'll be seein you around hope ur bday was great and I'll have fun in adulthood! ;p
ash

Bernard said...

-Carisa it is so great to have you as a friend. Thank you for being there for me.

-Ash face it your gonna go famous one day hahaha your just the best singer hahaha. My birthday was great. Thank you.

-Bernard out